Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Spirit of the Road"

Hello Everyone.

My departure has been delayed a bit.

A friend of mine introduced me to Chris Loid.  Chris is a singer songwriter currently residing in Fort Worth TX.
I reached out to Chris in hopes he could help interpret thoughts, feelings, and some of the emotion, that flows thru our soul while experiencing such a wonderful adventure.
After days of communication, and Ideas grew, I feel he has done an incredible job with this song.
I will let you decide for yourself:)

I have spent days putting together a vid from riding across this incredible Nation.
Thanks Chris for this heartfelt song.

Be safe out there, keep the “Rubber Side Down”
Chat soon!
Ken.


Good time to “follow” the blog. I am grateful for each and every one.


No comments:

Post a Comment